Monday, September 15, 2008

The Big Bang Theory...

Is a hilarious show. My room mate and I watched the entire season in less than twelve hours. They're so...uncomfortable and adorable. I love geeky guys. Also, Barenaked Ladies sing the theme song. I assume They Might Be Giants were busy. So, during our "breaks" we were allowing ourselves, I tried a recipe for Donut Muffins that Cupcake Rehab posted. She's very thorough and talks about yummy and interesting things. She curses occasionally and it makes me giggle. Never will I get tired of seeing the eff word printed. Donut muffins! Focus. They were delicious and so very easy to make. I think next time I will make them in a mini muffin pan. Oh, how I love mini muffins. Alrighty, I am have plans for the beach in the morning, so I am heading to bed. Ni-ni!

No comments: