Thursday, September 4, 2008

So close, so close

In my recent searches for a job, I came across a part time mystery position for Wired Whisk Bakery which was posted only hours before I came across it. I replied immediately and tried not to sound like a screaming, squealing little girl (which I so was). I received a reply back today that was a mass " We got so many replies, if we find you worthy we'll find you" So I'm just going to pretend I never applied, unless they call me and say " hey we love you, we need you, come become all amazing and such." So, to retaliate, in the morning, I am going to aim in making some frenchtoast cupcakes to give a big boo yah to my day. Since this is the first post in my blog, and I haven't told anyone that this thing exists, I can babble with no pictures. So nyah.

No comments: