Monday, October 13, 2008

I haven't had any reason to bake....

So, I haven't really made anything. It's only the two of us,(Megan and I) so things go to waste if there's more than like three. So I made french toast cupcakes uploaded by Bake and Destroy. They were so yummy and I actually didn't bother making the frosting this time around. But with the maple cream cheese frosting, they're very sweet and more of a once in a while treat. Eh maybe I'll meet some cute eager boys this upcoming week that will want oodles of baked goods.
I've been looking into becoming a derby girl. I think I might be a little late for sign up for this season, but I am hoping to help through out the season. I have also been moving the house around and it has been kicking my ass. But hopefully I'll be cranking out pictures of the newly cleaned house, baked goods, possible roller derby, and maybe even a few crafts. I have been working on knitting some legwarmers but I have to keep playing with sizes. And later on this week, I'll start on some of the new embroidery projects.

No comments: